CNNMoney settled firmly into the Top Five ranking of financial news destinations in July 2015 with its best month on record across platforms.
Continuing its streak of month-over-month growth, CNNMoney saw record numbers in visitors, engagement and video in July. Coming on the heels of the one-year anniversary of CNN’s full acquisition of CNNMoney, the investment in video and social teams, tools and resources is paying off.
In July 2015, CNNMoney saw records in**:
MULTIPLATFORM TRAFFIC (Desktop + Mobile + Tablet)
Hitting the highest totals on record for both unique multi-platform visitors and minutes spent, CNNMoney saw:
- 23.7M multiplatform unique visitors, moving ahead of Wall Street Journal Online, CNBC.com, AOL-HuffPost Money & Finance and more.
- 427M minutes spent on the property in July 2015, beating out MSN Money, AOL-HuffPost Money & Finance, Wall Street Journal Online, BusinessInsider.com and more.
The first seven months of 2015 represent the highest seven mobile totals on record for CNNMoney, recording:
- 12.7M mobile unique visitors in July 2015, ahead of Bloomberg.com, CNBC.com, AOL-HuffPost Money & Finance and more.
Across key video metric categories, CNNMoney ranked comfortably in the Top Five with:
- 12.3 million desktop unique visitors, ousting BusinessInsider.com, Wall Street Journal Online, Forbes.com and more.
- 283 million minutes spent watching video on the site, ranking fourth ahead of MSN Money, AOL-HuffPost Money & Finance, Wall Street Journal Online and more.
**Source: comScore Multi-Platform Report, June – July 2015. Multi-Platform records date to February 2013. Video Metrix data is desktop online. Views: Adobe Marketing Cloud/Omniture SiteCatalyst, Period: July 2015. All video data is desktop only.