Myleene Klass returns to CNN International to host ‘Fashion Season: Paris’
- Daily reports in ‘CNN Newsroom’ and ‘Quest Means Business’ daily from Weds 24 September
- PLUS 30 minute special highlights programme
As the world’s fashion houses gather in Paris for the Spring / Summer 2015 collections later this month, CNN International today announced a dedicated week of coverage around the event, ‘Fashion Season: Paris’.
TV personality and musician Myleene Klass, who hosted ‘Fashion Season: Paris’ in February 2014 returns to CNN screens, once again going behind-the-scenes meeting designers, models and bloggers and taking in the latest fashion shows.
Myleene Klass said: “I’m thrilled to be back hosting all the glamour and excitement of Paris Fashion Week for CNN. I’ll be taking viewers beyond the catwalk, exploring the business of the multi-billion dollar global fashion industry.”
- A visit to the iconic French fashion house, Balmain, with its young creative director, 28 year old Olivier Rousteing, on the philosophy of the brand and his upcoming collection.
- Profile on China’s biggest catwalk model, Liu Wen, who, in five years, has risen from an unknown teenager to become the fifth highest-earning model in the world following campaigns with Calvin Klein and Hugo Boss. A notable addition to Forbes top-10 list of world’s highest earning supermodels in 2013, ‘Fashion Season: Paris’ follows her as she takes to the catwalks at Paris Fashion Week.
- Up close with Etienne Russo, one of the premier fashion show producers, who over the last 20 years has worked with the top fashion houses in the world, including Lanvin, Miu Miu and Chanel. From the drawing board to the catwalk ‘Fashion Season: Paris’ follows Russo as he prepares for the Kenzo and Lavin fashion shows.
- Meeting the Vogue China editor Angelica Cheung to discover which designers are making it big in the world’s largest luxury market.
- Innovative fashion bloggers who are monetising being snapped on the streets at Paris Fashion Week, including Russian blogger Miroslava Duma of Buro 24/7.
A dedicated page on CNN’s website www.cnn.com/fashionseasonparis will showcase the best stories and highlights of the theme week, including daily video content and behind-the-scenes footage of designers and models.
‘Fashion Season: Paris’ on-air and online content is sponsored by Sofitel Luxury Hotels.
About ‘Fashion Season: Paris’
‘Fashion Season: Paris’ airs in ‘CNN Newsroom’ at 1200 BST/1300 CET and in ‘Quest Means Business’ at 2100 BST/ 2200 CET on the following dates:
Wednesday 24 September
Thursday 25 September
Friday 26 September
Monday 29 September
Tuesday 30 September
The 30 minute ‘Fashion Season: Paris’ special airs at the following times:
Friday 3 October at 1030 BST / 1130 CET and 1630 BST / 1730 CET
Saturday 4 October at 1430 BST / 1530 CET and 2030 BST / 2130 CET
Sunday 5 October at 1630 BST / 1730 CET
Monday 6 October at 0930 BST / 1030 CET
Tuesday 7 October at 1030 BST / 1130 CET and 1730 BST / 1830 CET
Viewers can also keep up to date with all the latest ‘Fashion Season: Paris’ news via Myleene’s social media accounts:
For more information, please contact:
Senior Press Officer
CNN Europe, Middle East & Africa
Tel: + 44 20 7693 0967