The series premiere of CNN Original Series, "The Hunt with John Walsh" is best premiere episode ever; ranks #1 in Total Viewers (989k) and P25-54 (330k) among all cable news networks
- "The Hunt" is the best premiere episode ever for a CNN Original Series in P25-54 (330k).
- "The Hunt with John Walsh"captured 989k Total Viewers and 330k P25-54 (Sunday, July 13, 9-10 p.m. ET/PT), ranking #1 among all cable news networks;
- "The Hunt" beat FNC by +21% (815k) and MSNBC by +174% (361k) in Total Viewers;
- "The Hunt" outperformed FNC by +141% (137k) and MSNBC by +63% (203k) in P25-54;
- vs. prior four Sundays, CNN grew 89% in P2+ and +96% in P25-54.
Hosted by John Walsh, a passionate victim’s rights activist and television personality, The Hunt exposes stories of ongoing domestic and international criminal investigations of fugitives, and is produced by the Peabody and Emmy award winning Zero Point Zero Production Inc (Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown).
All data based on Nielsen Fast National