Today at 4p ET, CNNMoney, one of the world’s top business news brands, led by CNN Worldwide President Jeff Zucker, will visit the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and ring The Closing Bell to commemorate the re-imagined CNNMoney, a now fully-owned CNN Worldwide property.
Joining Mr. Zucker on the platform will be:
- Chief Business Correspondent Christine Romans
- International Business Correspondent Richard Quest
- Sr. Media Correspondent Brian Stelter
- Business Correspondent Alison Kosik
- Business & Personal Finance Correspondent Zain Asher
- Technology Correspondent Laurie Segall
- EVP of CNN News Services Susan Grant
- VP & Managing Editor of CNN Digital Meredith Artley
- VP of CNN Money & Politics Ed O’Keefe
- Managing Editor of CNNMoney Rich Barbieri
- Director of Business News Caleb Silver
- SVP of Communications & CMO Allison Gollust
- Sr. Director of PR Matt Dornic
Following the closing bell ceremony, Richard Quest will anchor CNN International’s Quest Means Business from the floor of the NYSE. CNN’s Jake Tapper will take the feed at the top of The Lead.