CNN’s coverage of Israel-Gaza conflict
CNN continues to cover the deadly attacks in Israel and Gaza with reporters positioned all around the Middle East.
- Anderson Cooper (@andersoncooper) in Jerusalem
- Arwa Damon (@arwacnn) in Gaza
- Ben Wedeman (@bencnn) in Gaza
- Sara Sidner (@sarasidnercnn) in Tel Aviv
- Wolf Blitzer (@wolfblitzer) in Jerusalem
- Fred Pleitgen (@fpleitgencnn) in southern Israel
- Christiane Amanpour (@camanpour) in Cairo
- Reza Sayah (@sayahcnn) in Cairo
- Ian Lee in Cairo
- Jose Levy (@joselevycnn) in Jerusalem
Reza Sayah reports from the Rafah border crossing in Egypt, where Egyptian demonstrators are beginning to enter Gaza.
Christiane Amanpour discusses the international community’s response to Israel-Gaza conflict.
Fred Pleitgen reports live when a rocket hits Ashkelon, Israel.
Behind the scenes at CNN’s International Desk during the Israel-Gaza conflict.
Ben Wedeman reports on the Israeli Defense Force calling up 16,000 reservists for active duty.
Fred Pleitgen reports on a rocket hitting the outskirts of Tel Aviv.
CNN’s Fareed Zakaria tells Piers Morgan Israel is justified in responding to rocket attacks.
Former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair speaks to CNN about the “incredibly difficult and tense” situation between Israel and Hamas.
CNNI anchor/correspondent Hala Gorani’s Q&A on the Gaza strikes.