AC 360 is #1 at 10pm
Las Vegas Most Watched Debate on CNN.com So Far
According to Nielsen Fast National data, CNN's Las Vegas Debate (8:00p-10:00p*), moderated by Anderson Cooper, delivered 5.468 million total viewers and 1.651 million in the key demo 25-54. Last night's debate represents the second highest debate this season among total viewers (FNC’s 9/22 debate averaged 6.107 million).
CNN was, by far, #1 in the 8:00p-10:00p time period last night among cable news networks. CNN was top rated in both total viewers and in the key demo 25-54, topping second-place FNC by 163% among total viewers (5.468 million vs. 2.083 million) and 235% among P25-54 (1.651 million vs. 493k). CNN also out-performed third-place MSNBC by 632% among total viewers (5.468 million vs. 747k) and by 822% among P25-54 (1.651 million vs. 179k).
Compared to CNN’s recent Tampa Debate (9/12/11) this debate was up by +51% among total viewers (5.468 million vs. 3.613 million) and by +46% in the key demo 25-54 (1.651 million vs. 1.132 million).
*Fast National Data is representative of 8:00p-10:00p. Final Data will reflect actual debate time of 8:00p-9:52p.
AC 360 at 10:00p:
• With a delivery of 2.244 million total viewers and 735k P25-54 viewers, AC 360’s 10:00p hour easily outperformed the cable news competition.
• Among total viewers, AC360’s 10:00p hour topped that of FNC by 13% (2.244 million vs. 1.991 million) and MSNBC by 122% (2.244 million vs. 1.009 million)
• Among P25-54, AC360’s 10:00p hour topped that of FNC by 43% (735k vs. 515k) and MSNBC by 172% (735k vs. 270k).
Las Vegas Most Watched Debate on CNN.com so far
• CNN delivered 601.3 thousand live video streams during the 8:00p-10:00p hours of the debate, 35% higher than Tampa, and over four times as high as New Hampshire.
• For the day, CNN served more than 3.9 million global video starts (live + VOD), a 38% increase over Tampa performance, and a 23% increase over New Hampshire performance.
• During the 8:00p-10:00p hours, CNN’s mobile web video views were 123% higher versus the prior four Tuesdays, 116% higher than Tampa and 60% over the New Hampshire debate.
• #CNNdebate trended globally on Twitter during the Las Vegas debate.
Barbara Levin firstname.lastname@example.org
CNN Press Room is the official website for CNN Communications. Providing the latest announcements and information about CNN's various networks, programs and platforms, CNN Press Room provides direct access to press releases, fact sheets, video and images, as well as transcripts, anchor and reporter bios, a running stream of the latest tweets from @CNNPR, and a comprehensive list of individual contacts in the CNN Communications department.
Early Start | New Day | Newsroom with Carol Costello | At This Hour with Berman and Bolduan | Legal View with Ashleigh Banfield | Wolf | Newsroom with Brooke Baldwin | The Lead with Jake Tapper | The Situation Room with Wolf Blitzer | Erin Burnett OutFront | Anderson Cooper 360 | CNN Tonight with Don Lemon
Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown | Morgan Spurlock Inside Man | Mike Rowe: Somebody's Gotta Do It | This is Life with Lisa Ling | The Hunt with John Walsh | The Wonder List with Bill Weir | Death Row Stories
A complete listing of all CNN Films.
The complete schedule of our daily programming.
Profiles of our anchors and correspondents.
To find the press representative for a specific CNN network, program or platform, click here.