Tonight at 10 p.m. ET, meet the Sandy Hook parents on missions of love to turn their heartbreak into lasting legacies. “Honor the Children: Newtown One Year Later” examines the legacies left behind by three first-graders who died at Sandy Hook Elementary School on December 14, 2012. Avielle Richman’s parents have created a foundation in her […] Full Post
Users come to CNN.com and CNN Mobile for coverage of the Royal Wedding.
- Through 3p ET (8p London), CNN.com had 45 million page views, up 45% over the prior 4-Friday average through the same hour.
- Global video usage on the site (both VOD and Live) through 3p ET (8p London) was 7.7 million video starts, up 318% over the prior 4-Friday average. Of this total, 699 thousand were live video streams.
- Global page views for CNN Mobile stood at 5.4 million through 3p ET (8p London), up 47% from the prior 4-Friday average. (Note: Experiencing latency - Data may be revised upwards as day progresses.)
- Domestic video views for CNN Mobile reached 90.4 thousand through 3p ET (8p London), up 739% over the prior 4-Friday average. (Global video views not available – video not available on International mobile web)
(Source: Bango Analytics. Preliminary Data.)
CNN on Social Media
- CNN’s Facebook page had 1.9 million fans and CNN’s Royal Wedding page had 23,000 fans through 3p ET (8p London). Also, more than 7,800 users commented on CNN.com’s Royal Wedding page while watching a live stream (and replays) of the wedding.
- @CNN had 1.9 million followers, @cnnbrk had 4.2 million followers, and @royalweddingcnn had 26,000 followers through 3p ET (8p London) on Twitter. @CNN had 8 tweets about the Royal Wedding, which generated 1,700 re-tweets; @cnnbrk posted 1 time and was re-tweeted over 700 times. From 4am-9am ET, there were over 8,000 mentions of the #CNNTV hash tag.
- Royal Wedding coverage on CNN had over 10,000 check-ins and 15,000 stickers awarded via GetGlue, which generated approximately 7 million impressions on both Facebook and Twitter.
CNN Press Room is the official website for CNN's public relations team. Providing the latest announcements and information about CNN's various networks, programs and platforms, CNN Press Room provides direct access to press releases, fact sheets, video and images, as well as transcripts, anchor and reporter bios, a running stream of the latest tweets from @CNNPR, and a comprehensive list of individual contacts in the CNN PR department.